Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Embellished Beaded Bracelet












This tutorial includes detailed step by step photos and instructions to make the turquoise and black crystal bracelet. There are 22 pages. The finished bracelet is not included, just the tutorial.

You will receive the PDF within 24 hours after payment is received.
Pdf will be sent to paypal email on file.
If you would like it sent to a different email please send me a message.

FAIR USAGE POLICY: The purchase fo this tutorial entitles you to make bracelets for personal use or for sale. Please do not use my photos or words to resell the tutorial or the pattern. It would be nice to give credit to Cathy (me) at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/mybeads4you?ref=si_shop
My Beads 4 You when selling a bracelet. Do not copy the tutorial in any way so others can use it.
If you have any questions as you work with this bracelet contant me via email,
 I will be happy to help.

Check out my other tutorials and beaded jewelry at




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...