Friday, April 19, 2013

Thanks to the few who have checked out my Blog.

Update:  Thanks to the MANY!
         I have just started working on my blog. It seems like I have a ton of ideas and when I get to the blog I go blank. So I end up posting what I have in my shop on Etsy. Well that is all great but I need to get some other ideas out there.
It is nice to see that I do have a few lookers, thank you. I love checking out  other blogs so it is nice to see you looking at mine.
Don't get me wrong, I am still going to talk about beading.
Maybe a quick lesson on Right Angle Weave, RAW.
This is a great stitch, and with a little creativity this will make a great bracelet. This is your basic RAW.












 Now this is just the basic stitch. Once you get this you can do just about and RAW tutorial or pattern.

You will have great results and you do not have to buy expensive beads. I bought all of the beads for this bracelet at the local craft store ACMoores.  

Please leave comment. Maybe this will help me start a new project for my Blog.
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...