Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Cellini Spiral Necklace

A beautiful gift surly to be remembered for years. A OOAK Cellini Necklace.

    https://www.etsy.com/listing/86587392/cellini-spiral-necklace-spiral-necklace?ref=shop_home_active


BEAUTIFUL Cellini spiral necklace. Love the amethyst AB mixed with metallic dark raspberry, light brown and topaz seed beads. Just a beautiful combination of colors and a great style.
Necklace measures 27 inches long and 3/4 inches at its widest. The closer is a lobster claw clasp. Cellini spiral is 8 inches long and the rest of the necklace is made up of amethyst AB and topaz seed beads with dark amethyst cut crystals. Need a different size? just let me know.

Lovely gift for a friend, sister , mother or treat yourself with this special gift. Will look lovely with any outfit for and occassion, any time of the day or night. 
If you like my designs please add me as a favorite and come back soon to see my new designs.

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your business. Thank you Cathy

Check out my other designs and tutorials
www.etsy.com/shop/MyBeads4You


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...